The Top 10 Regrets of People about to Die
Consider these your Top 10 Blessings from the Wise
It's our job to create and carry out wisdom learned from those who have come before us. We hope everyone chooses to live life to the fullest in all years of life, no matter the age.
Recap: The Top 10 Regrets of People about to Die
- I never pursued my dreams and aspirations.
- I worked too much and never made time for my family.
- I should have made more time for my friends.
- I should have said ‘I love you’ a lot more.
- I should have spoken my mind instead of holding back and resenting things.
- I should have been the bigger person and resolved my problems.
- I wish I had children.
- I should have saved more money for my retirement.
- Not having the courage to live truthfully.
- Happiness is a Choice, I wish I knew that earlier.
Caring for an elderly parent?
Check out our FREE weekly advice column from CEO, Mary Haynor, who has over 40 years of experience in health care!
Family Caregiving Advice Column
Written by CEO, Mary Haynor, this newsletter is packed with useful tips, resources and practices that will make the lives of family caregivers easier.Learn More...
About this Post
Latest on the Blog...
Mom's Toenails Are Gross!
May 27, 2023
Dad Does Nothing About His Incontinence
May 20, 2023
Mom Only Wears One Outfit
May 13, 2023