We’ll help you design a program with in-home caregivers that is specifically tailored to your own unique situation with a focus on maintaining independence. Our home health care agency can provide the resources that you or your loved one needs to remain independent. The life-improving care solutions that we create often include:
- Emergency situation non-medical support
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s care
- Day-trips to social activities, hair appointments, family functions, etc.
- Using your input to help identify the ideal caregiver for your situation
- Assisting with holiday preparations
- If alternate living arrangements are necessary, assistance during the transition
- Services provided to multiple members of the household for a single price
- Social, emotional and physical support to you and your family
- Bathing assistance
Not only do we offer an extensive variety of in-home services to help you or a loved one maintain an independent lifestyle, we involve all of the necessary caregivers to customize a plan that meets your exact needs. The continuum of care includes:
- Your family
- Your physician
- Hospital clinicians
- Social workers
- Professional caregivers
At Horizon, we proactively manage your care and communicate among your entire team on your behalf. This partnership is a unique aspect of using a licensed, not-for-profit agency like ours.
In-home services range from bathing to house cleaning to meal delivery to round-the-clock support. You define what best suits your life. The process begins with a professional evaluation of your needs. A registered nurse will help you explore your options, choose services and develop a plan for your care.
We’re here for you, when you need us.
Horizon recognizes that your needs are not limited to “regular” business hours. That’s why we provide coordination and care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Horizon has caregivers living in and serving patients in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, and Waukesha counties. Call us to set up an in-home evaluation.