Donate Thrifty Treasures Today - April 24
Donate Thrifty Treasures Today - April 24th
Step 1: Clean Your House
Step 2: Decide What Stays and What Goes
Step 3: Package & Deliver To Horizon (Katy Corey's Office)
Step 4: Purchase Thrift Items (like these!) at the Horizon Spring Cleaning Sale (April 30th - May 1st)
Step 5: Pat Yourself on the Back! You Just Helped to Purchase Pill Boxes for Patients!
Don't wait until the last minute to bring in your thrift items. We are accepting any-and-all items (with the exception of clothing and used stuffed animals) up until Friday, April 24th at 3pm. Help us 'resale' for a good cause!
Proceeds will pay for pill boxes for our home care patients.
- Knick-knacks (vases, frames, clocks, photo albums, etc.)
- Books & DVDs
- Kitchenette Items (bowls, casserole dishes, mugs, table cloths, etc.)
- Board Games & Puzzles (with all pieces)
- Art Supplies (stamps, paints, brushes, etc.)
- Outdoor Gear (flower pots, hoses, bird houses, etc.)
- Seasonal Décor
Horizon is turning the NE Conference Room into a hand-me-down thrift store (April 30th - May 1st)!
Any of the items that do not sell on April 30 - May 1 will be brought to Good Will.
Family Caregiving Advice ColumnLearn More...
About this Post
Latest on the Blog...
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 11, 2021
Sep 10, 2021